Utopia is derived from the word „utopie“ meaning a place in which everything is perfect. We want to make the world a place worth living in for everyone. That’s why we named this company Utopia. We’ve seen what people are capable of when they stick together. This has made us realize that if we can create a strong community, together we can truly change the world into something great. Together we can make it! That’s why we thought about how we can build such a community and what vision we want to stand behind. We have come up with 5 basic pillars which should form the basis of Utopia. We the developer team are just creating the platform, but the community decides what social projects will be funded!
A big important aspect is the support of existing, but also the creation of new aid projects by the community. Examples include food deliveries to crisis areas or educational projects in Third World countries. There are no limits to the imagination of the Community.
Our biggest aspect is the support of environmental protection projects, because the planet of earth is our only home, we are responsible for it. Thus environmental protection is a priority in our community. This is a point in our project platform where the community can make decisions what projects they want to launch and support. For example, buying up large areas of the primeval forest so that it can no longer be cleared. Or, for example, projects that fish plastic waste out of our seas. The community decides!
An important part of the Utopia Community is the Benefit Program. Through cooperation with various partners, Utopia Community members can benefit from exclusive discounts on products or services. The amount of the discounts is determined by the number of tokens held by the individual community members. The more tokens each community member holds, the better discounts they will receive.
Donations within the community
Another aspect of the community is the internal donation and help platform, where members can help each other within the community. Should a member, for whatever reason, find themselves in dire financial straits or have other problems, they have the possibility to ask the community for help via the platform.
Rights within the Community
A prerequisite for membership in the community is to keep tokens in the Utopia Wallet. Depending on the amount of tokens held, certain functions are activated. If you withdraw tokens over time, the rights are either restricted if there are insufficient numbers within the community, or if there are fewer than 50 tokens, the profile is frozen until you have enough token coverage in the wallet. This serves to preserve the value of the cryptocurrency. This is the best way we have enough capital to make our projects real.
In order to make UWCT token distribution process more efficient, the UWCT price will now be linked to USD:
|Token available for UWCT||100 000 000 000 UWCT|
|Token Price||0,01 USD|
|Soft Cap||500 000 USD|
- Team 1.000.000.000 Token
- IEO 1.000.000.000 Token
- Marketing 10.000.000.000 Token
- Public Sale 88.000.000.000 Token
|Amount in Tokens||Fee|
|1.000.000 – 9.999.999||0,50%|
|10.000.000 – 99.999.999||0,25%|
|100.000.000 and more||0,10%|
The amount of transaction fees is paid directly at the transaction in Utopia Community Tokens
- 35% Operating costs
- 15% Marketing
- 50% Burning
– Foundation of the company
– Development of the company concept
– Development of the business concept
– Establishment of a network through various cooperations
– Analysis of the market and realization of market research
– Implementation of various financing stages
– Establishment of the token on own project platform and various
– Creation of the project platform
– Start of the use of the project platform
– Start of the promotion of environmental and social projects
– Start of the benefit program
Our Strategy and Projekt Plan
Stage 1 done
- Birth of the Utopia idea
- Team formation
- Prototype of the 1. website
- Foundation of the Utopia Community GbR
Stage 2 done
- Win first Cooperations
- Building the Network
- Publishing the current website
- First marketing with Airdrop, evaluation and distribution
- Completion of Businessplan and Whitepaper
Stage 3 done
- Network building
- Cooperation with Ministry of Environment
- Preparation accelerator phase
- Cooperations for future marketing campaigns
- Market Research
- Start of accelerator phase
- Pre-Seed Round timelapse
- Start programming project platform,
donation platform, social network done
- Building Benefit cooperations timelapse
- Expansion of the network timelapse
- Seed Round
- Marketing Campaign
- Prototype of the project platform
- Expansion to further chains
- Entering into deals with exchanges for Token listing
- Preparation IEO
- Marketing Campaign
- Launch of our Project Platform
- IEO & Listening of the Token
- Launch of our Project Platform
- Start of the Benefit Program
- Activation of all functions of our platform
- Expansion of the Utopia ecosystem
- Creation of own Utopia Blockchain
- Establishment of Utopia educational programme
- Utopia Community Center
- Expanding the social ecosystem
- Expanding Network
- Work on public relations
Through numerous projects in the field of environmental protection, we help to protect nature and stop climate change.
By carrying out social projects and making them sustainable. We give humanity a better quality of life.
Our goal is to protect the environment sustainably and ensure that it is not degraded beyond its capacity to recover.
Benefit from a strong community that helps and supports each other.
The Utopia Community Token not only benefits the environment and humanity, but is also a future-oriented investment.
We highly value your opinion! Vote for the projects that you believe in and are the most meaningful.
A ‘token’ has similarities with the cryptocurrency ‘bitcoin’, has a value accepted by a community and is based on blockchain technology (‘UWCT’ is based on the Tron blockchain), but at the same time it is a broader concept. It is more than a coin, since it has more uses.
Note: a cryptocurrency is a digital exchange medium that uses cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units and verify the transfer of assets.
More info: https://www.bbva.com/en/what-is-a-token-and-what-is-it-for/
More info: https://www.miethereum.com/en/blockchain-guide/
Environmental Protection: 50%
Land acquisition: 25%
Who are the Project’s key competitors (crypto and non-crypto)? How do we plan to differentiate the Project?
How were the funds raised during the IEO used? What is the planned use for such funds going forward?
Make an appointment today.
Or click the link below to get to our Whitelist IEO site for more information
Or click the link below to get to our Whitelist Airdrop site for more information